Thread: Omen tardism
View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2009, 06:09   #1
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts
Omen tardism

I posted this in another area/forum but i thought it should be its own article as well.

Re: Dear Omen
Well,
what can ya say. I Remember when Omen really wanted to play PA with us Angels folks now they (he) acts like were all infected or something.

For the record i am no top 10 PA player( we all know already :P), but i applied and was treated so bad its actually funny. So am thinking omg what a waste of time it is to even talk to people like that.

So here is my point, why would a person brand new starting in this game even bother playing it when everybody is so tied up in (on) or whetever treating others like crap if your not in thier little buddy clicks?

Maybe the creators of the next generation of PA game should pay attn to the so called arrogance alliances and ignore them to an extent as to where they have little or no say at all in the new so called nextgen of PA?

. Seems Wishy and Co wanna start an exclusive alliance? Seems hypocracy has no bounds aye?

In the end OMEN you will have no chance, sorry

And OH btw before ya start on Angels alliance and me just remember this is about you.

Oh! and the flameing begin...

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote