View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 19:31   #153
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I didn't say anything was wrong with it. I just corrected Chimpie's statement on the fact. If anyone feels anything is wrong with it that's for them to decide. It is a bit hypocritical to give others bullshit for something you have personally done in order to win a round tho.

I would say its not the same thing.

There is a big difference between trying to isolate an enemy and fight them 1 v 1, as I did, and what they did, which was to actively try and fight inf 2,3,4-1.

If you don't have the balls or the ability to fight 1 v 1 that's fine, but don't get several alliances hitting someone and then claim it is the same thing.

I reiterate, I believe Inf would destroy pen 1 v 1 and BF 1 v 1 and nothing I have seen suggests otherwise. Infact I would go as far as to say that with the massive incs that inf had, they are remarkable close to p3n, who have napped everyone and still needed friends to wage war.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote