View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2009, 16:32   #15
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Change the formula for ally score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
Agreed. I'm not strictly petitioning for smaller alliances to have members not counted. I'm instead petitioning for uniformity, to matter what it entails. Either count 100% of all alliance members, or count 75% of all members, but don't count 75% of the biggest and 100% of the smallest.
I still haven't found out what your underlying rationale for this is, but 100% is better than 25% not counted for smaller alliances. When 100% is counted an alliance will feel crashes, and large alliances will have their full score counted. In contrast, small alliances will have the same vantage point, just the differences are now more pronounced. Making the small alliances look even worse. So, at the end I would say: count all and decrease alliance size or keep the way the system is (and also decrease alliance size :P )
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote