View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2017, 11:24   #47
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 74 shipstat suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
With the above in mind, cutlass now init 4 (with peg) and Mara now init 5 (with shadow).

Any other recommendations?
Doesn't make zik/xan land ter still. It just stops Terran attacking Zik, making Terran less playable and pushing more people to Xan. Xan could already land the rest solo so I don't see it as an improvement. The shadow/Mara change just makes FR a little less playable.

Honestly I think the issue lies primarily in fact you have left out CR which unbalances the combat and that you are trying to combine Zik with Xan which was never going to work.

Also the fact Zik has no viable def ship outside its roiding fleets doesn't help it. You would have been better combining Zik with Cat or Etd to take advantage of emp allowing a low int norm ship to be used on defence and make Zik decent.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote