View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 00:11   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Weathering a storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
You didn't exactly have 70 Ascendancy members on the forums saying "oh we're not going to win".

Your post was making the "downplaying our chances" strategy sound completely absurd, which it isn't.

Whilst it doesn't really look like you used it, Venox seems to be accusing you of doing so and your response is pretty shit.
No but the sampling is fairly random from our members, same as it is for Denial's. My point was that we didn't use the downplaying our chances strategy. Which we didn't. Which you acknowledge. So your point is that my ridiculing a strategy for being absurd which nobody uses, and nobody has used on a large scale (this would be outside a group of HC), is somehow wrong. Maybe it actually is absurd to suppose that people go out and downplay their chances when nobody ever does it!

Four to go.