Thread: New-Race
View Single Post
Unread 17 Oct 2007, 20:11   #35
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: New-Race

I missed the proposal to divide up the attack fleets into resource-steal and roid fleets. I'm glad that someone spotted it, because it's rubbish.

A race should have two different attack fleets so that it can attack all other races. This is achieved through giving races partial weaknesses against most classes rather than giving them no chance against a certain class.

If you only give 6thRace one roid fleet, everyone is going to have to be vunerable against that class - which is a bad thing since it overpowers any other race with a pod of the same class.

I'd much prefer it if all ships of 6thRace were able to steal resources (hence dividing that tick's resources up by the fleet value of each fleet of 6thRace present). Of course, there probably needs to be some sort of cap on how many resources each ship can steal.

Perhaps each ship can only steal its own value in resources - a very neat way to balance it.

Also, to Sovereign: I don't want to make one ship specifically a cargoship, instead every ship of 6thRace can steal resources.