Thread: R32 Shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2009, 15:23   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R32 Shipstats

Having thought about it for a while I made a stats set for next round.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...Sg&output=html

Emp efficiencies aren't added but I'd go generally easy to emp xan, harder to emp terran.

Basically 2 pods per race, 3 was getting messy, down to 6 ships per race and classic formulae in general. Every race has something cool going for it which would make me want to play it, and has proven popular, ter de army, xan having both fi and co, zik ships having huge efficiencies, cath co fleet and I still have no real idea why anyone would want to play etd.

Efficiencies are just a rough guideline. I'm quite willing to nerf xan's efficiencies to shit and back again (preferably by nerfing armour, not damage) if there is a perception that they're overpowered and so on.