View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2006, 09:32   #44
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yahwe or UK Legal folk

Just to update you dudes.

I phoned them up about 20 minutes ago (9am ish) and was put through to the 'legal department' who deal with the legality of claim etc.

Was answered after about a minute of waiting and the guy said 'i understand you talked to one of my collegues and he told you that the recording you have is inadmissable but you have spoken to a lawyer who has told you it is so if you want to send the transcript over we can send it on to the other insurance company....

I then double checked that it was infact useable now and mentioned that 'i was informed that its possible the guy i was speaking to was thinking of i believe it was called the wolfe reforms of 2000 and Civil procedure rules which state any evidence can be used in court because it is a civil not criminal action.

I made him confirm that it was infact admissable and told him i would be sending him the transcript, photos of the damage and a cd with the audio on it.

I was amazed they didnt even try to counter it with any kind of arguement tbh.

However once again, thanks yahwe
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote