View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2006, 21:22   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yahwe or UK Legal folk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm still not clear why you were recording the conversation in the first place.

Because whilst he might be 'omg im so sorry it was all my fault' at the accident, knowing how much its going to cost to repair has a tendency for people to go 'oh shit...well er....it wasnt my fault...he drove into me!'

As ive seen this happen before to my brother when some woman cut him up on a roundabout and then we had to go through an almighty fuss to get any kind of payment for the damage I thought 'better to be safe than sorry'

A healthy state of paranoia i suppose and complete distrust for anyone dumb enough to not bother checking their mirror when pulling out.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote