Thread: donation whores
View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2010, 17:11   #25
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: donation whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
I'm pretty sure MH won't find anything wrong they're too busy hunting nipples and ass cracks on gal banners anyway

Massive donation of startup bonuses is clearly an exploit to me and should be dealt with right away, but if the people responsible for the game are OK with it, I just have to stfu... or leave. I'm probably getting too old.
mz already asked you this once[edit: twice], but why? You aren't really putting forth any arguements to support what you are saying. I do agree it shouldn't be possible, but how is it an expliot? Last round an apprime gal had a friendly cov-opper exile in and leave all his resources in the gal fund, then they exiled him out again. In previous rounds ascendancy gals have used the system to move resources from Unification planets to Feudalism planets to gain value. And heck, nearly every late sign up has used this system as much as they could. Are these cases worse, the same or not as bad? I personally think the time has come to put the limits down to at least half of what they currently are, maybe even remove donations completely. No matter what restrictions you put on it, there will be people using it and others that are pissed off.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote