View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2004, 15:29   #61
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: Thanks from FAnG to.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikay
I was FAnG from the start and while I've not played R7 I've never known FAnG to be anything other than significant. Mostly they just sucked arse at politics and picking allies (or being forced who to go with) but early in every round when skill is a factor they excel.

Also bear in mind that at the end of PAX there was no FAnG. This current version was resurrected by the hard work of a few people and had more potential to be a Frankenstein's monster than anything else.

And anyone else who wants to bitch about this thread - I wonder how much you' d have bitched at the ingratitude of FAnG if they won and didn't thank the people who helped them along the way, including the enemies who make a game possible.
Couldnt say better myself mangor - but we are FAnG - hated to the last.

I don't mind debate if its deserved. Regardless of what you all hink LB Would definitely NOT start a thread to gloat. I had a significant reply bcause of the fact I am stepping down which I felt this thread was as good as any to do it in.

Try not to get too carrid away wih your own white knight syndrome 1up. Otherwise you will be no better than Fury in attitude or in plaing style.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote