View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2017, 20:32   #44
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R73 whine thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well this is a question on how you define a support tag.
Well over 50% of all fleets CatZ sent last round was sent to KittenZ, more than CatZ sent to their own planets.
Meanwhile, under 10% of the fleets KittenZ sent last round was sent to CatZ planets.

So they happend to have 2 tags, where one is much better at defending the "sister tag" than the other.

Not that i got anything specificly against this way of playing, as its what the game is enforcing upon the community with having the tag limits as low as they are today.
I wonder where do you get those numbers from...

To be quite honest, we played separated most of the last round due to fang politics, which stopped us acting as a one. Until we had to leave for that particular reason. Without the obvious KittenZ relation, the merger would have been pretty nice with fangs def oriented thinking and our attack hungry people. Sadly the politics messed it up.

We only deffed KittenZ the last (couple) hundred ticks, when they had a clear shot for the win, while our 20 man tag obviously didn't. Still there were a solid few finishing top 100. Prolly would have been closer to t50 without changing priorities.

I don't know what supportive formation you do find from a tag full of solid teamplayers and some main figures of the alliance.

We don't have minions to do dirty work for us, so I rather create our own luck.