View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2005, 19:54   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Next Gen Consoles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
On a slightly related note, now I'm finishing university and moving back somewhere with a television, I'd like to buy a new console. (There's only so many times you can replay Goldeneye.) Which one should I get? I'm generally far more concerned about good games than graphics etc. Will all these new ones coming out be backwards compatible?
They all will be, apparantly.

What kind of games do you prefer? Does it have to be a console? Does it have to be a new console?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote