View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2005, 12:02   #3
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Next Gen Consoles

Until we see more solid specs and tech demos I'll reserve my thoughts on the cell architecture of the PS3. I've heard both positive and negative points to it.

At the end of the day it's not the technology that sells the console its the quality of the game itself. You only need to consider the fact that the X-Box spec was superior to the PS2, but that didn't stop Sony from gaining the most market share in console sales.

Personally I want to see the X-Box 360 succeed, I think Sony have had hold of the reigns for too long already. Admittedly I'm also still a little raw at them for adding to the demise of Sega

Nintendo I see as more of a wildcard. They are the oldest surviving player in the console arena, and they don't intend to lose. I envisiged them using their hold on the portable entertainment market and using it as leverage. Their strength as I see has always been innovation rather than raw power, and from all the rumours out there surrounding the Revolution I expect to see more of the usual wackiness they do so well.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote