View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2006, 10:53   #16
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Wanted: Marketing Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath
You mean apart from the countless pages of why the pa team and pa itself are crap on the boards atm?

That the boards are held in such low regard among the majority of newer players i've talked to in the last two rounds?

That their referred to as the "flame boards" amongst even more experienced players i've talked to?

If your looking for recorded conversations showing actual proof of people leaving because of the negative attitude on the boards then i don't have any, i did't think to record the conversations as they were happening.

But the impression i've got from the majority of players new and old in game is not that pa is crap or whatever, this however is the attitude that does come across a lot more strongly on these boards, and though you may not recognise it, what you say does have an impact on the perception of newer players reading these boards.
And, why is the game itself not shit? I think if you read the boards a bit more carefully you will notice a lot of posts (split over various threads) outlining aspects of the current game which are simply broken (f.e. the galaxy system, stealing). If you want to say that this game grants fun for more than one round, please care to explain.

Also, in order to keep this thread somewhat on topic, maybe you want to open a new thread for that discussion or continue it in pm. Thanks.