View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2014, 17:03   #63
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Stats - Round 59 and beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
You cant expect any major changes for r59 but r60 is nice round number and I cross my finger for smth good there
I know we all hold out hope but come on, the PA team doesnt even read the forums.

They have no drive to fix or improve the game, just oversee its death kneel whilst Lunar_Lamp syphons off some beer tokens for the weekends.

Why did they do ingame clickable advertising for a 2 day event like the World Cup but not for a 7 WEEK round of PA. Why dont they do something ultra basic like award 15 roids to you if you click all the AD banners, its all income into the game but they cant even be bother to do something simple like that.

I was thinking about asking to join this Stats Commitee, wether or not i would be wanted is another point entirely, but i decided from the responses from certain people/flamers/trolls that sum up this game it is not worth anyones effort anymore to try and help this game until the people at the top start caring.

It is no longer a case of tweaks and rehashes to keep things ticking over, a massive overhaul and original thinking session is needed to change the game to make things better/different/new.

Problem is though that opinions like those of the aforementioned are keeping this game in the dark ages, they are happy now they can actually do something in the game and get a decent rank now everyone who was any good at the game has now left or is idling and using Norton Airlines to commute to planets these days.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote