View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2007, 00:34   #21
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lancaster University Library

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I made the case that LSE receives plenty of foreign students thus the mula.

I still believe Lancaster University will hardly be doing badly, seeing as tuition fees have gone up. I guess you want to make some snide remark that assertion? Go ahead, I am here all evening.
I have taken issue with your initial statement as it essentially based on one university. It's a it like saying

'All families on welfare are flushed with cash, just look at the Royals.'

You decided that Phang didn't have to pay the fine (though he should for being retarded enough to keep the other 2 books) and then made some blanket assertion about every university to justify it. Not only that but for your example you chose (what I believe to be) two affluent universities which are completely unrepresentative of most other universities, to make your point.

You then made the claim that ALL of the recent spending in Kent came from overseas students (without considering grants, sponsership deals with large corporations etc) with no supporting evidence.

Now, I'm not saying oveseas students and top-up fees arent bringing in a lot of money, but that is not to say the money is desperatly needed in some places. From what I understand Cardiff University Union has several million pounds in the bank, whilst Swansea University are closing entire departments.

I object to you using rich universities as a measurement of all universities especially to support comments which as you admitted, were pulled out of your arse.

If you want to call that snide, fine go ahead. I've got no need to get up early.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote