View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2007, 00:12   #20
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lancaster University Library

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Yeah, Lancaster Uni and LSE are the same.
I made the case that LSE receives plenty of foreign students thus the mula.

I still believe Lancaster University will hardly be doing badly, seeing as tuition fees have gone up. I guess you want to make some snide remark that assertion? Go ahead, I am here all evening.