View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2017, 19:14   #32
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: XP based on alliance rank & similiar suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
You literally suggested a feature already in the game (even if a small part changed) and have actually had to walk back much of your original idea, to basically, in not so many words, admit you just want to tweak war to your advantage, and Im the one that needs to stop posting?

Maybe you should take some time off, Butch3r, I really think the process of being logical is taking its toll on you.
No.
This is not a feature allready in the game.
Yes, it was in the war feature earlier, but has been removed without you realizing this.

We could included it again in the war feature, but i think it would be better to keep it outside of this.

You went on some flamefest trying to make me look stupid, alongside your friend Jumper, trying to point to stuff that arnt relevant anymore.
From one propaganda chief to another aspiring troll, the most important thing is to get the facts that can be checked out right, and keep the "false news" to stuff that could be partly true.
You and Jumper fail on both in this thread.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote