View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2017, 14:03   #25
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: XP based on alliance rank & similiar suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Yes.
Bingo, the manual needs to be fixed asap so "know it all" like recluse would actualy know what ever he is commenting on.
Im sure you with you experince, and pedigree, you would explain to him in private how the war function works now compared to r50 or whatever he just quoted from.
You realize I literally pasted from the alliance screens, where I am looking at the XP boost percent each of our enemies gets? And in bcalcs you can put the setting in and see the xp/roidcap boosts calculated, right? I was literally looking at how much more xp/roids our enemies can get for landing, right?

Now, as to r50, no. The change was in r60, and no changes, other than increases to xp percents, removal of cooldowns, and going from 72 hour length to 48, have been made. You could suggest that the bigger alliance be disallowed from that bonus, which is just a slight tweak, but really, all 3 of our current "at war" enemies are all on the receiving end of these bonuses while we, being grounded, aren't.

So, butch3r, having your "suggestion" already featured, and our enemies currently reaping the xp/roidcap bonus rewards, whats your next idea for handicapping Ult so that Bows can land us? Perhaps making our ships only 50% as effective vs you?

Edit: Additionally...

RainbowS(Coords) 15% 3% 25 ticks left

Nice XP and Roid bonus you have there, Butch3r...

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony

Last edited by Recluse; 28 Apr 2017 at 14:55.
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote