View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 01:07   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: sue johanssen is a twat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
The chick I had sex with is about my height (6' 2) which is quite large for a female. She was also a bit overweight, which might lead to pussy enlargement*.
I was thinking innitially of having foreplays, considering she had bjbed me before all the sex, but when my hand entered the downstairs area, i was quite grossed out. Its so wet and mucky. Feels like an open bleeding laceration. At first I thought i should lick her, but i had a extremely quickly change of mind when my hand entered the pussy domain. I didnt want even to take a closer look at it, fearing being completely grossed out and passing out or something... So i just stabbed her with my fingers for a while and started thrusting with my penis...

The fact that she had to stop due to pain has a direct relation with the size of my penis, methinks. I´ve known this chick for 6 months or so, im pretty sure that she would tell me the thruth no matter what....
lolling online

are you SURE you arent gay?

and just 'licking' with no idea what to actually do would have led to embarrasment methinks, trust me, i know

", i was quite grossed out. Its so wet and mucky. Feels like an open bleeding laceration"

that line is pure genius though, so i thought id quoute it twice, sex IS mucky, its designed that way...