View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 15:30   #78
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix View Post
Actually, if its P Targetting, TAing or even hitting their heavy gals they are still making the effort and not avoiding them. I myself wasnt around last round, but from what i heard p3nguins were actually hitting apprime gals before the block happend, they were hitting the biggest gals during while the block happend and had even apprime admit in the end of round log they were the biggest threat to them in the whole round. So therefore, unless my intel of last round is incorrect, they were not usless.
As myself, mz and Lok have just said, targeting strong Apprime galaxies is not enough. Penguins are not denting Apprime's growth, merely costing their own. If Penguins were gal roiding easy targets, their growth would be much stronger, and the difference in day-on-day growth between Apprime and Penguins would be a lot smaller, CT are a brilliant example of this (edit: in previous rounds). However to the point, they'd still be behind Apprime, and that gap would still be increasing, as Apprime are simply better militarily. Hence the need for politics, a block, a war, etc., it's the only way to outgrow an opponent that is better than you.
Penguins' current tactics are therefore useless.

Quote:
Now, this round asc are in a fantastic position from what i can see. They have all gone virtually one race type pretty much. They have already established stronghold galaxies.
Fantastic position, 8th. Any of the other alliances above us could take those "stronghold" galaxies down with a few days of good play at the moment.

Quote:
And now are demanding the rest of the universe do somthing to stop Apprime?
There's no demanding going on. It's just obvious common sense that the universe needs to do something in order to prevent Apprime running away with it. Ascendancy is not separating itself from the rest of the universe, merely questioning the lack of leadership shown by the leading opponents to Apprime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
You'll find the most recent history entry is rd32. Where Asc even let Lukeylove get roided to the ground in order to get not only top gal but top planet as well.
I'm pretty sure NewDawn being shit had a hell of a lot more to do with Lukey getting roided than Ascendancy "letting" him get roided. You expected Asc to defend him more than his own alliance?
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote