View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 14:37   #72
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Gal raiding hardly counts as an effort to stop them winning. You either have to out roid your enemy by going for cheap and easy gal raids (which you're not doing - you're gal raiding hard gals), or a concerted war effort, usually involving a block.

What other alliances are or are not doing should not be a reason to not do something yourself. That's childish, and this was said about Penguins many times last round, the abuse that you got, you're just playing dumb, you are indeed useless. Man up, grow some balls, and start a proper war if you want even a small chance at winning.

Gal raiding your enemy is not a way to win if you're not as good as them.

Actually, if its P Targetting, TAing or even hitting their heavy gals they are still making the effort and not avoiding them. I myself wasnt around last round, but from what i heard p3nguins were actually hitting apprime gals before the block happend, they were hitting the biggest gals during while the block happend and had even apprime admit in the end of round log they were the biggest threat to them in the whole round. So therefore, unless my intel of last round is incorrect, they were not usless.

Now, this round asc are in a fantastic position from what i can see. They have all gone virtually one race type pretty much. They have already established stronghold galaxies. And now are demanding the rest of the universe do somthing to stop Apprime?

Its obvious that Asc arnt a full tag, however they have shown time and time again they are still a force, and shouldnt be taken lightly. From what i understand last round they used the pollitics to position themselves to win top planets/gals due to forming a block, then leaving to nap Apprime. To me i sense history repeating itself here. If p3nguins, vsn and everyone else formed a block to take on Apprime who would Apprime turn too? They would be forced to nap Asc. Meaning tacticaly asc know Apprime are probably the only ones strong enough to stop their flag ship galaxies at the moment. Maybe thats just my terrible observations. But to claim p3nguins has no balls after the spirit they shown in their first round last round i find very amusing. Seems the bullying tactic is still here in this game long after i left. 'If we insult them enough and call them names they will do it'.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote