View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 12:46   #63
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Actually no. If we were allowing them to win, then we wouldnt of course be targetting heavy gals now would we? Instead we would be random roiding like most of the other alliances below us seem to be doing. (hence the statement about cardi pming me moaning) My point is though however, its a decision you have to make. We wont 'allow' anyone to just walk away with a victory. But with the amusing abuse we (p3nguins) got on the boards last round i did find amusing to say the least considering we were (before the block was even formed) and after fighting apprime. We were dubbed as 'usless' So would be interesting to see if anyone else would like to start this anti apprime block which i keep been told we should do.
No, if you were trying to win, you'd assemble enough force to take down Apprime. That said, not all alliances have to rely on politics in order to to have a chance of winning. If you're not willing (or able) to adequately play the politics game, I wish you the best of luck beating Apprime, on your own, with brute force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
Ascendancy play for the gal win. If you rather fight for top gal with Asc than for round win with Apprime, then by all means go and hit Asc. Let us know so that we start napping Apprime.
Our fortress galaxies are not a goal; they are a means.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote