View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 18:38   #100
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Favourite Game Of All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i dont know if you mean it or not, but you probably too often present your opinion as fact.
As I've argued elsewhere, if someone posts something like :

"There's no way Shawshank Redemption is a better film the Gone With the Wind. The latter is clearly superior!"

This is another way of saying "I personally enjoyed Gone With The Wind more than Shawshank Redemption."

The former merely allows for more scope in debate.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote