View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 09:58   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: The Beginning......

I started playing in Februari 2000. I really don't remember anymore how I got into PA, probably by browsing the web looking for free online strategy games. As I thought this was an interesting game I took some reallife friends into it as well and my brother. Played round 1 - 6 and 9,5. Joined the forums in april 2000 but mainly to yell around bullshit about alliances. I've had 2 PA relationships ( ) One lasted almost 2 years, the other one a week or something. Nowadays I don't do internetgirls.