View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2005, 09:40   #44
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Philosophical guidelines to stat design

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I am a Terran for life and i dont want cloaked ships or ships that emp or ships that steal.
I want Terran to be Terran specific like this round they have been what I would call Pure Terran and perfect in my eyes.
I dont wanna emp ships i wanna kill them thats why I have gone Terran.
I dont need to hide behind cloaked ships coz Terrans are nails and should scare ppl.
I dont wanna steal ships because I dont need to coz I don loose as many as xan/cats/ziks due to my strong armour.

I dont know if you will understand where i am coming from because I am tired atm but i hope I have put the right msg across.
Racist.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote