View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 23:12   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Given the recent rumours I've heard...

...I thought I'd clarify on here, for everyone, what I know to be the case. Now as I'm sure you're all aware tonight 6/7 (?) alliances are going to planet-target ascendancy for "cheating". There was no cheating. If anyone has told you there was they were either lying to you or they had been lied to themselves. If anyone wants to dispute that with me or point out cases of cheating I am not aware of you feel free to do so here or in fact anywhere (although my advice would be to go and talk to the multihunters). I sit here in eager anticipation. Don't let me down.