Thread: Round 53 stats
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2013, 13:07   #43
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 53 stats

Ok then, you want formulated opinions.

Terran: I dont see the need for 3 ships targetting DE, the t3 on Drake is pointless. The idea is to have holes and Terran is currently only open to Fi, its natural 'tanklike' qualities mean no one else is landing without significant losses.

Cat: Still too many Norm ships. Viper is completely pointless as both FR fleets int before it with kill ships and the Grasshopper equally gets pwned by Bombers. Can't see what the Scarab brings to Cat, it doesnt improve them vs Co. Personally i would make Scarab a De ship targetting FR t1. As both Fr fleets target De t2 it would atleast provide some FR cover, which the Viper and Grasshopper fail at. I like that Cat is weak vs Co in general tho.

Xan: Ill give some credit here that Xan actually looks nice. I would need to use the bcalc to see how effective Cutlass are against it but in general i would go Xan FR in these stats.

Zik: From glancing at the A/C and D/C Zik looks quite powerful but i expect that from someone who likes playing Zik (regardless of what you have gone recently you are a Zik player at heart). Im glad you only have 1 Norm ship in Zik (maybe take this and do the same to Cat)

ETD: Looks alright, think ETD stealers should int after their Zik counterparts still (this is more of a personal opinion thing tho). Sam really applies to the cloak ships too, im a big believer that because ETD is a mesh of 'stolen technology and old ships' that they shouldnt be as advanced as their counterparts.

Overall they look ok, but without Guns i cant comment on EMP and tbh i cant see past people going Xan. I have been looking at them as an overall for a while i just cant see why you would go another race. I dont think any other race does anything markedly better than Xan and cloak is a great evener for any deficiences.

Xan FR + Specs and Pulsars. An alliance wouldnt need anything else imo. Fake defs flying everywhere, being able to change govs too, why would anyone play anything other than Xan anymore (general rant about Gov change sorry)
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote