View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2012, 22:08   #111
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: A question about the block...

Quote:
Originally Posted by influence
Well i am glad you at least admit the 6-7 alliances you've mentioned are actually only 3.5 alliances (counting the 24 TGV members as half an alliance just for the hack of it). Hope that 'neutral' spectators noticed this blatant attempt at misdirection now too tho.
Yes that is fair enough that it was 4 alliances on Ultores, although at the time of posting it very much had the feel of the universe vs Ult so 6-7 didnt seem an over the top exageration.

Also please dont make out that TGV is .5 of an ally, that really annoys me, 30 man allies such as DLR and Apprime of the last few rounds could still bring the pain when needed! TGV is no different to that.

I quickly wanted to bring up 1 thing that B-Bitcher said a few posts back, that FanG took there shot at Ultores. That was tick 870 that they finally 'went for the win' joining back up to a block that was already on its last legs... and didnt do anything of note after that
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote