View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 16:46   #212
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold
Re: Stat changes for R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
that's the biggest pile of crap there is ta;D

i can speak for all of the 6:10 people who were top 10/20 and we all hit the biggest targets we could hit. first off because they had roids and secondly because they were only in our bash limits. so saying big players only hit small planets is not true AT ALL.

6:10 planets wernt the only big planets out there ffs, u played a gr8 game yes but that dosnt mean u are THE ONLY big planets on the universe.

I totaly agree with Rop, Bashing was a HUGE part of r14, i rejoiced when i had my first incs from someone smaller value than me, the day before the end of the round. i was bashed from the word go and tbh it almost made me quit, and i know lots of other ppl with the same problems. ppl just went for free and easy roids and alot of the time sent some SK's aswell for the sheer hell of it. the ethics of the majority of this community atm are frankly disgusting

As for the new stats v13 things appear to be going well, cath crui fleet looks nice again a proper EMP attack fleet, same with the corvs, Vips being EMP and no stealing means no loss def but enuf vipers can cause both ziks and terrs problems.
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote