View Single Post
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 18:05   #33
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Discuss] The Removal of the Prelaunch option

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I'd rather prelaunched ships were removed from the jpg, at least until the tick they launch (so eta 9 for FR/DE, etc...)
That's an interesting idea (making them show the tick they launch) but I like it the current way. That was, there is still more of a reward at least in launching the tick that you need to, rather than setting it at midnight to launch at 5am, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä[/quote
I would appreciate if I saw the real ETA of the prelaunch on the jump probe. Have you ever staid a night awake waiting for those dozen fleets, all set on prelaunch before the genesis, to actually launch?
Yes, I stayed up until 6am once, just for my attackers to launch.