View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 14:49   #57
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Four Weeks on a Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
In Portugal, the people working in public services are there because a cousin/aunt/sister/friend got them that position. We also have the brilliant system of giving social advantages to those that have been working at a place the longest.

This creates a system where people work to preserve their position, rather than helping society.

Corruption is everywhere, from politics to public services, healthcare, sports. Large national corporations (most owned by Spanish corporations) control politics, leading to large contracts being signed 2 days after the last government collapsed.

All this is because of the people that make my country.

These are just a couple of reasons why I prefer living in Belgium than in Portugal.
i think that was the first half of his point, and that BELGIUM forchristssake was the other half.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote