View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 22:40   #22
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You do realise that... kills don't equal honour points? Especially kills of lower levels?

It should sort itself out in a few days. Fortunately I'm away at the weekend and so will miss the initial european shitstorm.
Yes, we know how the system works. Lower level kills are not counted, it only counts Honour Kills, so if they're not in the 48-60 range, it doesnt get counted as a kill. The top player on the server is a rogue who has solo'd like a bastard, has 7k+ cont at the moment, most of our top guys are in the 5-6k range.

We have a kill of Cairn Bloodhoof last night which hasnt been translated into honour yet, so that should add a shitload to our scores. All in all, I'm not a huge fan of the PvP farming, I do it because its something to do, but I dont find it all that enjoyable. I'll be happy to get the 2nd or 3rd rank so I get the anti-fear, caster shanking trinket.