View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 11:15   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: so today I played

In pool it's easier to be shit and win than it is with snooker. You can be pretty good at 8ball, have the balls laid out absolutely terribly and lose. I would say snooker and 9ball are more skill games, although 9 ball can have a luck element to it, there are definitely some amazing 9ball players out there who can get you for 3 fouls and have excellent positional play.

I am pretty short so i find snooker and getting any kind of ball control for me is difficult. Although i'm horrendously out of practice in both. My record break is something like 13. Although the best thing to do, is play 5 frames of snooker then move down to a pool table. You'll never have shorter games of pool in your life.