Thread: Warehouses
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2007, 20:06   #19
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future
Re: Warehouses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Stockpiling, as much as dist-whoring, is an actual ingame tactic and giving choices to people over what they want to focus on is cool. That said I'd probably decrease construction times and take off the limit on constructions while doing this.
What I'd be tempted to do, rather than removing the construction limit is introduce the idea of construciton upgrades.

Lets say you have a "basic" warehouse, but you have researched technology that lets you build "advanced" warehouses. why not let people upgrade their current warehouses.

The same goes for all the other constructions.

What I'd also introduce is the ability to remove constructions, and replace the construciton limit with a concepy of space - different construcitons would take up different amoutns of space e.g. heavy factory might be bigger than a light factory.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote