View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2008, 00:28   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So yeh enough of this Asc > *, but my alliance coulda been better if crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
and assistance from Jenova, NewDawn, Conspiracy and Tides of Fire "evened" the competition and allowed them to move into first.

u won any round without political huge support? Nabbs I say.
Wait a second. Are you saying using politics to help you win makes you shit here? As I think there are more alliances than Ascendancy, including Denial who have won using politics at some stage. Even when we've used politics in some manner, it's been built on an alliance that has been competent and resilient.

Denial used politics and made alliances in this round and failed.