View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2008, 11:32   #25
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So yeh enough of this Asc > *, but my alliance coulda been better if crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Anyone care to post some core members of asc? I dont know any of them.
Munin, Jesterina, JBG, jerome`, Heartless, Lokken, mista, Alki, Achi, Benneh, Valle, IsildurX, Zaejii, RR|Away, Dunkelgraf, Gir, Satyr, Kael, Xension, Cochese, Game, marty, rUl3r, Meatwax, Dirte and me.

JM mentioned only new recruits; surely a sign he wished he was among them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
In my eyes Denial must be more active and probably more cabable to wage war aswell, atleast do the roiding. Wasnt they brought down by block and not by Asc leet attacking
What they need is better politics (by this I mean less hate). They were quite a bit ahead early in the round, but then they got owned hard and didn't gain roids for 300 ticks. Even now, they barely have more roids than CT or Ascendancy back around tick 500.

I don't think they deserve all the hate they're getting (except VenoX, he's mean), but they're not really making any attempt to make people want to reconsider either.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 12 Dec 2008 at 11:42.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote