View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2006, 00:53   #61
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: G-lined ([0] Spaming ** Banned until Mon May 8 00:06:17 2006)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom
Okay, there's no need for that. This present 'crisis' isn't in any way representative of the network staff as a whole, and it's as frustrating for most of us as it is for you. However, on behalf of the network I would like to apologise to PA and its players for the current situation, and assure you that it is being worked on.

I can't give you an immediate explanation because I don't have all the facts and the network will be having its own investigation into how this happened, meaning it would be inappropriate for me to comment before it is complete.

Suffice to say this is not a normal occurrence.
There isnt ?

Then please explain to me how exactly one gets an active irc oper, because in SIX YEARS of using the network and of NEEDING active opers frequently over that time I've NEVER managed it. And its not for lack of trying. The simple fact is that the network opers are NOT and have NEVER been active enough for the userbase, and that is a result of their own stupid policies for selecting opers.

cservice helpers you say ? those are about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. THEY manage to be active, and you can usually get hold of one, but since they can't actually DO anything useful, thats not much help.

I mean christ, you people can't even keep your own website up to date (lol p commands lol), and the last time i checked even the P help didn't have up to date information on its own commands. So exactly how are we supposed to get any impression that doesn't mean utter lazyness and/or incompetence when you combine all the above factors !?

But wait, you mean i don't HAVE to use the network ? No, you are quite right, I don't, and i'm not far off making that a permanent decision.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia