View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 22:27   #54
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Labour, Tony Blair, Authoritarianism and erosion of civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Well apparently you don't as it doesn't mention:
medical records
blood records
retinal records
family history

Oh, unless of course you mean the "may contain some biometric information" bit. That's a pretty big assumption to think it includes any or all of those - and even then it's only a "maybe".

In fact all the information contained on this card seems to be completely standard and is no more than could be found from a simple CRB check using a passport or driving licence as identification.

What a lot of silly hype.
In denial is a wonderful place to be (sexually)

But I gave you the link. Do I have to help you read it as well???

(sound out each bit of the words ...)