Thread: [Desk] Top
View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 16:03   #16
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Desk] Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Did you also have FMScout open so you can cheat at FM
I'm not going to get into the cheating debate to derail this thread - but at least it's not MCFM. I was using FM Scout to check out a Liverpool team that I hardly know, as well as finding a useful but cheap AMC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
furball, that's almost like my desktop was some months ago I had lots of the same shortcuts as you , just the picture that's different
I think they're all fairly standard programs for knowledgable computer users to have - Skype, VLC, Nero, Google Earth, etc.