View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:30   #18
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Discuss] XP for successfull defense

hmm, you are right. Remind me not to post again when i am busy with alot of other things

though i suppose, if you invert the attackers_bravery to defenders_bravery ( = 20 - attackers_bravery) you'd solve the problem. You'd end with the same formula as you gave idd, apart from the race modifier. Personally i don't think that is needed, yes cathaar do not get salvage, but on the other hand EMP defence makes the attackers more likely to land aswell which means it kinda solves itself. If there is only EMP def and a chance on roids, attackers normally land, in which case the defender would get XP where the attacker would have recalled on kill defence.