View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 16:38   #272
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I was proud of the Arsenal blog that I read for not falling for it like half the British press

Quote:
There seems to be a rumour surrounding an Argentinian player called Rodrigo Palacio. However, this rumour appears to have been started by a Boca Juniors blog and as we all know blogs aren't exactly the most reliable source of information. In fact, any old **** can get themselves a blog and start writing whatever the hell they like without having to do any fact checking or paying any attention to the truth whatsoever. It’s what makes blogging so great. So, we’ll have to treat this one with a little bit of scepticism. I know it’s hard as surely nobody who blogs could be a bad person and just invent something for the sake of it but you’ll have to put away your natural trust of the medium for the time being.
http://arseblog.com/WP/2007/07/16/a-quiet-monday-2/