Thread: R68 covop stats
View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2016, 15:37   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R68 covop stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kez View Post
What did Norse do/admit to doing? I must have missed that? Looking at stats it's hard to see Norse being worse than others. I tried covopping all round and struggled all round that's for sure! While some seemed to be getting 100% success rate all the time.
I scanned you, and you had well over 2000 CO pods? this was the first week.(i can be remeber incorrectly)
Your gal mate even stole 3000 mosquitos when some guy crashed it on him the first few days?
3000 mosquitos would allow you to steal like 750 asteroids if you landed without any def, when was the last time you solo landed a 3000 planet?
Most norse cov-oppers had more CO pods than cath planets had, maybe you were very unlucky.

And yes, norse admitted to doing a benneh/mz strat, and its not illegale.
Im just saying you were creative, and using the game to your advantage, no reason to get suspious,

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote