View Single Post
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 22:05   #74
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How to dump your girlfriend in 3 easy steps (for pig!)

Sorry for bumpint the bump a bit, however, I was just catching up on what I might have missed during my trial when time and energy were short. I came across this thread and went through it carefully and was amazed to find that no one pointed out the "happy face" party hat that sits prominently on the table presiding over this decidedly unhappy event.

Do you think that he may have lured her into some sort of celebration in order to set her up for being dumped?