View Single Post
Unread 19 Jan 2006, 12:48   #15
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A man enters a bar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
I was caught out whilst watching that, I was thinking why is this stupid cow telling us this. It doesn't do the joke justice in text, you need someone to ask "was it dead?" before you deliver the final line. Made me laugh when I watched it though.
ye ive told it many a time, and my friends cant stop laughing, it is a gem even if its crom CBB