View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 12:53   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A man enters a bar...

A friend of mine has a niece who is only 3. One day she came round to his and we were having a bbq. The usual some decent meat on the bbq, some cold beers and generally just chatting etc. We invited the neighbours around, and they brough there dog.

Only problem was my friends niece had a little ball and was playing with it. The dog ran at her, and knocked her over. She began crying. So my friend walked over to his neigbour and asked them to tie up the dog when around my niece, the neighbour said "what if i dont" so my mate said well you watch.

Forward 2 weeks on, the niece was around again, this time the dog came running at her, I picked her up before the dog reached her, and it stood barking at her so she burst into tears.

My friend took this as the last straw, he marched to there back garden, poured petrol into the dogfood, and sat it infront of the dog.

The dog started going ****ing mental, running around the garden, wailing, barking, screeching, trying to search for its tail. It was weird as hell.

Then all of a sudden it stopped. It just kinda fell on the ground, in a slump. Silence.

It had ran out of petrol.