View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2017, 13:37   #299
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Love how everyone blames Ace instead of blaming the system he works to.

The multi hunter system is what is wrong. If you took 2 mins to find out all the mh team are actually nice and competent at what they do, they are just in a position which screwed them as much as it screws us.

The MH team should be a fixed term appointment and you shouldn't be able to apply/reapply to be one unless you have played 2 active rounds prior to the current one. The poor guys and girls are just out of touch with how the game is played now, even Appoco sounds like a remincising relic at EoRC. They need to be current in their play so they can make the needed changes to the rules to make the game fairer.

We should instead of crying here petition the PA team to make the upgrades to their infrastructure for good of the game. They managed to revamp the stats making, this shouldn't be hard to do in other areas.

Finally butcher if you act in their channel like you do in here peddling bollocks 24/7 I'd kick you too

No one is saying ace isn't a lovely decent bloke. Heck.. I'm sure he's the sort of guy you would invite over for Sunday dinner.

However, when I last played actively in round 30 he was dried up inactive and not doing his job...

40 rounds on he's still there.... wtf ???

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote