View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2015, 23:58   #112
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: The PA award ceremony. The real one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well i would be the exception to that then, and GenChaos, carjay, alphan and many others if that was the whole point. Ultores is by far the best allie due to teamplay amobg other things.
Do we want to encouarge more "support" planets intag? No.
So you are saying either I should change my gameplay or I should go back to being a 1 man tag? Maybe you'd like that for all of us def planets, just to bugger off and become our own solo tags to suit yours and bf's desires? Last I checked, I was ranked 28th in tag. Hardly what I would consider a "support" planet. Or are you perhaps just pissy that planets like me can throw up some crazy big def fleets without ever attacking? I guess you'd prefer I stop initing roids and building refs, too? Just build half attack ships, half def ships and send 1 of each every night so it would be easier on you? Should I just give you my login details so you can run my planet the way you prefer, cut out the middle man?

Basically this round comes down to 1 block ganking ult, and when that doesn't work as well as they want, you start whining about, and in some cases peeps reporting, planets that only send def. Can PA get any more retarded? Why don't we just get Lunar to make PA a standalone 1 player game where you can control all the planets, alliances, etc, then you can make sure every thing is played just the way you want it to ensure your desired outcome comes to fruition. You can even hold your own EORC where you give a speech about your obviously awesome tactics working brilliantly.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote