View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 00:05   #294
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
The community as a unit is as resonable as anyone for the games demise. Too many people on these forums continually moan about lack of players in the game but refuse to acknowledge the problems lower down in the game or the fact that their elitist attitudes both in game and on thes forums are a problem.

Perhaps if people like yourself werent so eager to roll out the trusted soundbites such as "If you cant keep members its your own fault" and actually tool a minute to look further down the rankings and saw the problems they faced and actually did something to help them and thus help the game by providing a healthy entry point this game would be a place where Jolt would be wise to spend advertising money. As it is they must roll around in laughter everytime one of you guys suggests throwing money at the game as who would spend money on this community that is so uninviting and unhelpful
I'm fairly sure I've never mentioned anything about you not beign able to keep players and how that might be your fault. I'm absolutely positive that I have never requested that Jolt 'throw money at he game'.

Your bitterness astounds me.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters